Friday, February 4, 2011

I may have an unhealthy obsession with homes.  I can get lost for hours looking at real estate.  Let's check out one of my dream homes, yes?

This one is located in Buffalo on Franklin St, right near our Allentown district.  Priced at a reasonable $199,900 (Well, not reasonable for me in particular, but definitely more than reasonable for some folks),this brick carriage house of joy would be mine tomorrow if I had the chance:






The hardwood floors!  The stainless steel!  The brick! Oh, the brick!  My love and desire for this house could only be expressed in song, unfortunately the title 'Brick House' has already been taken...  I'm sure my little dream home will have no trouble finding a new owner. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...